PRESIDENT OF SENIOR CLASS APPOINTS 1922 NOMINATING COMMITTEE

ELECTIONS TO TAKE PLACE IN DECEMBER

A nominating committee of five members of the Senior class has been appointed by the president of the class of 1922 to nominate the candidates for the class offices. The men chosen are as follows:

Melville Pratt Baker of Wellesley Hills.

John Crocker of Fitchburg.

John Morrison Martin of Cambridge.

Joshua Atkins Nickerson 2nd of Chatham.

William Whitman 3d of Boston.

The nominating committee thus formed will have general charge of the class elections in December, which are divided into two groups. The three marshals, the treasurer, the orator, the Ivy orator, poet, odist, and chorister will be elected first. The nominating committee will make at least two nominations for each of these officers and must publish the list by Friday, December 9, according to the constitution of the Senior class. Additions may be made to this list of nominees by petitions signed by at least 25 members of the class; such petitions must be handed in to the committee by Monday, December 12. The election will be held on Wednesday, December 14.

Within 24 hours after the polls close on this day, the nominating committee will make nominations for the secretary and for three committees: the Class Committee, the Class Day Committee, and the Photographic Committee. As in the first group, further nominations may be made by petition and handed in to the nominating committee by Saturday, December 17. The election of the secretary and the committees will take place on Tuesday, December 20.