BOXING WORK DELAYED BY LACK OF GLOVES

Coach Conley Forced to Postpone Opening Classes Until Tomorrow Afternoon--Nearly One Hundred Men Reported Yesterday

Instruction in boxing which will extend through the winter months will formally open in Hemenway Gymnasium tomorrow afternoon, as a lack of gloves yesterday prevented nearly one hundred men who reported from starting work. The classes, which are under the direction of Mr. Lawrence Conley, for the past two years University boxing coach, are to be held at 1.45, 2.45, 3.45 and 4.45 o'clock on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in the Boxing Room of Hemenway. The classes are open to all members of the University, both instruction and gloves being supplied free of charge by the Department of Physical Education.

Blue books in which upperclassmen may sign up have been placed in Hemenway Gymnasium, the University Squash Courts, and at the Big Tree Swimming Pool. Freshmen electing boxing to satisfy their physical training requirement must register at the Physical Training Department in Wadsworth House.