HANDBALL TOURNAMENT TO BE HELD AT HEMENWAY GYMNASIUM

Men Asked to Sign Up Immediately--Regular System of Signing Up to Be Put in Force

Beginning Wednesday, November 9, a singles handball tournament will be held at the Hemenway Gymnasium. Men intending to enter should sign up immediately with Mr. E. J. Hutchinson in the gymnasium office.

The games will be played on the hand ball courts in the gymnasium or on the outdoor courts. The courts will be available every day during the morning and in the afternoon until 7 o'clock.

Last year thirty-five men reported for the tournament. This fall it is hoped to have more than fifty out.

Due to the unusually large number of players desiring to use the indoor handball courts at Hemenway, it has been found necessary to institute a regular system of signing up such as is now in force at the University Squash Courts.

Hereafter, from 4.30 to 6.30, the afternoon will be divided into half hour periods. Men desiring to use the indoor courts after 4.30 must sign up for their court at the Gymnasium after one o'clock in the afternoon. One player can sign up for himself and his partner.

Before 4.30 in the afternoon both outdoor and indoor courts can be used and there will be no periods or signing up required.