1925 TEAM EMERGES FROM TIGER BATTLE UNSCATHED

Freshmen Heading for Conflict With Yale Saturday--Coach Campbell to Devote Week to Putting on Finishing Touches--Light Drill Held Yesterday

Coach Campbell's Freshman football squad reported for practice yesterday, unscathed as a result of Saturday's battle with the Tiger 1925 team. Of the 19 men who played at various times in the contest, only three were not dressed at yesterday's workout and only one of these will not be ready today. None of them were injured in the clash with Princeton.

Captain Theopold is still troubled with the injury which kept him out of heavy work last week, and although he played during the first half against Princeton, he will probably not scrimmage until late in the week. Hammond and Akers, the other men not ready for the first practice, have only minor bruises and will play against the 1925 seconds this afternoon.

Hold Light Practice

Realizing the dangers of over-training, Coach Campbell put his first eleven through nothing more strenuous than a black-board talk and long signal drill. For the men who did not get into action, against Princeton, however, there was an informal scrimmage in which neither eleven succeeded in scoring.

With only four more days of practice before the final game of the season with the Yale Freshmen at New Haven Saturday, Coach Campbell's problem this week is to put the finishing touches on the Yearling offensive. During the last quarter of the Saturday contest, in their last minute drive for the typing score, the Crimson eleven uncovered several very effective trick plays in which Elis broke away for long gains. For the rest of the week the coaches will work especially on this type of offensive, perfecting further the tricks used against the Jerseymen and developing the forward passing game which proved so timely in carrying over the first touchdown against the Tigers.

Defensively the team has again and again proved its power but never more so that against the Orange and Black when outweighed seven pounds to the man, the Crimson repeatedly held the opposing linesmen and threw the backs for losses.

Since last minute injuries might prove a fatal handicap on Saturday, it is likely that very little actual scrimmaging will be in order this week, although the second Freshman team will demonstrate the various Yale plays in dummy scrimmage work.