FRESHMEN VS. N. H. S. AT ARENA

Yearling Line-Up Shows Two Changes For Game

Captain W. E. Crosby will lead his men onto the ice at the Arena this afternoon at 5 o'clock to play his former schoolmates from Newton High in a game which offers 1924 a big chance to come back from the defeat it received at the hands of Yale last Saturday. The Newton boys have, as usual, a powerful team, better as a team probably than were the Yale yearlings, but they undoubtedly have no man who can measure up to the calibre of O'Hearn's individual work. Captain Hodder at left center and Harris at left wing, however, are men who will prove dangerous at any time.

Against the schoolboys the Freshmen will present a slightly changed line-up, with goal closely contested between T. F. Sherman and Malcolm Dole; and with H. W. Reid assured of a place in the forward line. The yearlings practiced at the Arena again yesterday, ending up with a short scrimmage against B. A. A., from which they came out at the short end of a 3 to 0 score. The Crimson was naturally outclassed by the more powerful team and the work-out was more in the nature of hard practice for both teams.