DANCE AT UNION IN HONOR OF TRIANGLE

DANCING TO LAST FROM 11 TO 4

The dance at the Union in honor of the Princeton Triangle Club, will begin at 11 o'clock tonight, when seventy Princeton men arrive from the Boston performance of their musical show, "They Never Come Back," and will last until 4 o'clock. A two-course supper will be served at one o'clock on the first and second floors. Preparation has been made for between 600 and 1000 guests, for the management of the Union expects that this may surpass even the Junior Dance in size.

The Meyer Davis Philadelphia Orchestra and Spaulding's Orchestra will furnish music for the dancing, which will take place in both the Living Room and the Dining Room of the Union.

The Living Room and halls will be decorated in orange and black. At one end over the bust of John Harvard will be a Harvard and a Princeton banner hanging together, while draped from the balcony at the opposite end will be the enormous American flag carried during the Spanish War by the battle-cruiser "Harvard."

The Triangle Club members will be met at Jordan Hall by a committee of ushers headed by J. A. Sessions '21, and conducted in a special car to Cambridge as soon as their performance is over. H. H. Faxon '21 will have charge of the ushers.

Tickets may still be purchased for two dollars at the Union or Herrick's or at the door tonight