PRESIDENT LOWELL TO SPEAK AT '24 MEETING

Work of Hall Choruses Will Start at Jubilee Mass Meeting in Smith Hall Common Room on March 22-Dr. Davison Will Outline Musical Plans

Tuesday, March 22, was announced yesterday as the date of the first 1924 Jubilee Mass Meeting, to be held at 7 o'clock in Smith Halls Common Room. President Lowell, as is his custom every year, will be the principal speaker of the meeting. Plans for the Jubilee will be discussed and the date, which will probably fall some time between May 25 and June 5, will be set.

Among the other speakers at the mass meeting will be Dr. A. T. Davison Jr. '06, director of the University Glee Club, who will outline the musical work of the Jubilee; M. A. Shattuck 3L., who will be in charge of the work of the Freshman Glee Club and the three hall choruses, and Gerald Henderson, President of the University Glee Club. It is also possible that several of the chairmen of previous Jubilee Committees will speak.

The chief purpose of the meeting in addition to making the arrangements and setting the date for the Jubilee, will be to launch the work of the hall choruses. After the speeches there will be general singing for all three halls. Instrumental and vocal solos will be given as part of the entertainment.