THE SENIORS' DAY

The curtailment of the free ticket privileges for Class Day will be a considerable disappointment to many persons who have been accustomed to receive complimentary tickets; but the justice of the new ruling cannot be questioned. In the past there have been no regulations governing ticket distribution, everything was left to the discretion of the chairman. This put him in an extremely difficult position, because it was impossible to tell where to stop. This has resulted in the annual increase in the number of tickets granted until it exceeded one thousand. With definite rules established, equal privileges are assured to all, and discrimination is avoided.

Class Day is at best an expensive day for the Senior class, and it is not fair to expect them to pay for a large number of people who are not their personal friends. This is the one day in the year which is planned entirely for the Seniors. Everything possible should be done to make their burden as light as possible for that day and to reserve its privileges for them and for their friends.