SENIORS WANTED TO TEACH IN CHINA AND PHILIPPINES

Nine Men Wanted to Fill Positions as Instructors in Episcopalian Mission Schools in East

Several men are needed next year for education work in China and the Philippine Islands. The qualifications for these positions are such that any Senior who is getting an A.B or S.B. degree year would be eligible for them. All candidates, however, must be Episcopalians since the institutions are under the direction of the Episcopalian church.

One man is wanted to teach Economics at Boone University, which is at Wr. Chang China. Five men are a wanted to teach English Literature, Political Science and History, Chemistry, Physics and Commercial Subjects at St. John's University at Shanghai. Three men so wanted to teach general subjects in the preparatory school for English speakers boys at Baguio, Philippine Islands.

And men in the University, Whereby Seniors or graduate Students, who are interested in the above positions can secure additional information from the Graduate Secretary of the Phillips Brooks House.