INFORMATION BUREAU FOR TRANSFERRED MEN

Will Hold Office Hours in Living Room of Union From Ten to Nine Today and Tomorrow-List of Seniors Selected and Times Given

An information bureau for students transferring from other colleges will be opened today in Living Room of the Union from 10 A. M. until 9 P. M. the bureau will also be open tomorrow during the same hours.

If any of the Seniors named below are unable to report at the time specified, they should notify R. R. Higgins, who can be found at the H. A. A., as soon as possible. The list of men selected and the hours they are asked to be at the Union are as follows:

Monday 10-11, John Crocker and Mitchell Gratwick; 11-12, R. K. Kane and R. B. Humphrey; 12-1, A. J. Conlon and R. F. Goode; 1-2.30, Joseph Alger and A. D. Welton; 2.30-4, Richard Chute and R. S. Whitney; 4-6, G. M. Appleton and J. T. Bradlee; 6-7, J. J. Kennedy and Melville P. Baker; and 7-9, H. Parker and R. B. Hopkins.

Tuesday-10-11, J. F. Brown and C. C. Macomber; 11-12, C. A. Tiernay and G. M. Appleton; 12-1, Mylee P. Baker and R. F. Goode; 1-2.30, J. D. Scott and Richard Chute; 2.30-4, G. B. Cabot and O. S. Leland; 4-6, G. L. Paine and A. Tison; 6-7, J.J. Kennedy and Melville P. Baker; and 7-9, C. J. Mason and R. C. Walcott.