SQUASH TEAM B WILL PLAY MILTON CLUB THIS AFTERNOON

Crimson Players Have Slight Advantage--E. M. Hinkle '23 Entered in Canadian National Tournament

University squash team B will face the Milton Club at 2.45 o'clock this afternoon on the Milton courts, in class B of the Massachusetts Squash Racquets Association. While the match will probably be close, the University team is considered to have the edge in this contest. Under Coach Cowles' direction, the team has received intensive training this week, and expects to show improvement over its past form.

Team B will line up as follows for today's game: Carroll Harrington '24, captain; C. J. Mason Jr. '22, F. I. Carpenter Jr. '24, G. G. Colt '24, and J. T. Bradlee '22.

In the Canadian National Squash Racquets Championship, to be held at Ottawa today and tomorrow, the University's only representative will be E. M. Hinkle '23 of Team A. Captain Malcolm Bradlee '22, as well as the other members of Team A, is unable to go on account of divisional examinations.

Fifteen men have signed up to play in the Massachusetts State Squash Racquets Tournament, which will begin on Wednesday, January 25. The squash management announces that if any more men wish to enter they may do so by calling Mr. Henry Cowles at the Harvard Club of Boston before noon today. There is no entrance fee.