CHOOSE TRACK MEN FOR B. A. A. AND MILLROSE A. C. GAMES

YEARLINGS OPPOSE BOSTON HIGH SCHOOLS IN FIRST MEET

As a result of the time trials held on the Soldiers Field track yesterday, the relay teams which will compete against Yale and Technology in the B. A. A. games have been practically decided. Six men qualified for the long distance team, J. W. Burke '23, W. F. Eaton '22, J. A. McCarthy '22, J. E. Merrill '24, W. C. Bennett '23, and J. E. Kennedy '23. It is probably that the first four will be the ones to go on the track against Yale. Richard Chute '22, J. W. Quinn '23, J. E. Kennedy '23 and W. C. Bennett '23 will probably run on the one-mile team against Tech, unless one of these men runs on the long distance team, in which case his place will be taken by H. W. Howe '24.

Eight men are to go to New York to enter the Millrose A. C. games on February 1. Percy Jenkins '24 and Vinton Chapin '23 are entered in the dash; C. R. Hauers '23 and R. S. Whitney '22 in the hurdles, and a medley relay team will also compete against the Columbia quartet. On this team J. E. Merrill '24 and W. F. Eaton '22 will run the half-mile turns, with Richard Chute '22 and J. W. Quinn '23 taking the quarter-mile laps.