CHARLES M. SCHWAB TO SPEAK MONDAY EVENING

Chairman Of Bethlehem Steel Directors Will Give First Union Lecture-Business School Men Not Members of Union Will be Admitted

Mr. Charles M. Schwab, prominent steel producer and a leading figure in the industrial world, will give the first of the series of Union lectures Monday evening, October 16, in the Living Room of the Union.

On account of the fact that Mr. Schwab will stress business problems and matters of vital interest to students in the Business School, members of the Business School Club will be admitted on showing their button. Other students of the Business School-not members of the Business School Club or of the Union-can secure special admittance cards at the Business School office, University Hall. Except for the Business School, only members of the Union will be admitted. As in the past, guest cards will be issued before 5 o'clock Monday afternoon to members who desire to bring friends who are not eligible for membership in the Union. As last year, ladies will not be admitted to lectures.

Mr. Schwab has been Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bethlehem Steel Corporation for twenty years, and from April to December, 1918, was Director-General of Shipbuilding, U. S. Shipping Board Emergency Fleet Corporation.