CERCLE TO ELECT OFFICERS

Positions of Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer to be Filled--Election to be Held During Coming Week

Cards will be sent out this week for the election of new officers for the Cercle Francais. The officers last year were: president, H. D. Potter '24; vice-president, W. P. Scott '23; secretary, H. C. Lodge Jr. '24; treasurer, H. A. LaFarge '24. The term of the president extends till mid-years but the new election will cover the other three offices. The nominees include two of the old officers and list as follows: for vice-president, H. C. Lodge Jr. '24 and Henri de Castellane '25; for secretary, H. A. LaFarge '24 and Harry Eldridge '24; for treasurer, E. K. Merrill '24 and E. M. Hinkle '23.

The club is planning to give its annual play during the first week of December, probably for two days. Rehearsals will begin on October 23 and M. Ernest Perrin is expected to be the coach.

President Potter intends to hold the first meeting about the middle of October and thereafter at irregular intervals for any occasions which may arise.