ADOPT MANY SUGGESTIONS OF CRITICISM COMMITTEE

Business School Makes Several Changes In System of Reports and in Revision of Duties of Proctors

The Constructive Criticism Committee of the Business School, since its inauguration in the spring of 1922, has been able to render signal service to members of the school and correct many faults and objections which were made. Of the eighteen odd criticisms received by the committee definite action was taken on all but one. Among the more important changes made were the standardization of notepaper, reorganization of the report writing system, better lighting in the Library, the adoption of anonymous grading of reports, and the revising of proctors' duties.

All men in the school are urged to use the services of the Committee for presenting complaints or suggestions about the school, either by talking to some member of the Committee or putting a written slip in the C. C. Suggestion box, provided for that purpose in the Library. Complaints may be made anonymously or not, as the person prefers, but those which are signed will of course be preferred. No man need hesitate about signing a suggestion, for all are passed on anonymously.

All suggestions are referred to the Dean's office no matter what their character; therefore men should not use the Committee for voicing complaints rather than by going to the Dean's office. All men are urged to bring their complaints to the personal attention of the Dean or his assistants.