Organized Support

Communications

To the Editor of the CRIMSON:

Up to last Saturday the support of the Freshman team by its class has been very poor. Very few have attended the games, and there has-been no organized cheering at all. On last Saturday the team was given a send-off on its way to Princeton, and, while the cheering was good, the fact still remains that about a hundred only were present. Where were the other seven hundred? Surely all of them couldn't have had engagements which prohibited them from being on hand. That's a pretty poor showing after all.

Next Saturday, when the team faces Yale, they will need all the support that we can give them. It's the last chance for us to show them that we're with them to the finish. The class owes the same support to its team as the College does to the University, for, after all, it's Harvard against Yale.

Every member of the Freshman class should feel it his duty to attend the game and back up the team. Let's all get out there next Saturday and show those fellows that we're with them straight through. JOHN H. WATSON, '26.

November 14, 1922.