M. FATIO TO SPEAK AT UNION THIS EVENING

Prominent Genevan Banker and Representative of University of Geneva Will Give Illustrated Talk at 8.15--Entertained Glee Club

M. Guillaume Fatio, an official representative of the University of Geneva, will speak in the Faculty Room of the Union tonight at 8.15 o'clock on the history and traditions of Geneva and the opportunities offered by the University of Geneva, especially to students of international law and politics. M. Fatio speaks excellent English, and will illustrate his lecture with slides.

M. Fatio is one of the foremost citizens of Switzerland, is president of the Comptoir d'Escompte, the famous European banking institution, and is a leading authority on the League of Nations. He is visiting this country to promote interest in the summer school of the University of Geneva, the aim of which is to teach students of non French-speaking countries the French language and history and politics in their relation to international affairs. He will speak at many universities, including Yale, Princeton, Columbia, Pennsylvania, and Cornell.

M. Fatio's visit at the University will also be in the nature of a reception to the man who was entirely responsible for the entertainment of the Glee Club at Geneva last summer. He received them at his own house, gave a dinner in their honor, took them motorboating on Lake Geneva, and personally looked out for them during their stay there.