GLEE CLUB SINGS IN PLYMOUTH TOMORROW

Concert Under Auspices of Woman's Club of Plymouth--Club to Entertain Mr. Bernard Fay at Buffet Supper Tonight in Union

Forty members of the University Glee Club, led by Dr. A. T. Davison '06, director of the club, will give a concert tomorrow afternoon at 3.30 o'clock in the Old Colony Theatre, Plymouth. The concert will be under the auspices of the Women's Club of Plymouth, which will entertain the Glee Club at dinner in the evening. In the "Chant de Guerre" J. F. Lautner ocC. will be the soloist. The club will sing "Dainty, Fine, Sweet Nymph", one of the three songs given by the University in winning the recent Intercollegiate Glee Club contest in New York.

Tonight at 6.00 o'clock the club entertains Mr. Bernard Fay at a buffet supper in the Trophy Room of the Union. Mr. Fay, who was connected with the University School of Education last year, was instrumental in arranging the French part of the European trip last summer. After supper he will speak on the effects of that trip in Europe. Other speakers will be Professor E. C. Moore '78 and Dr. Davison.

The complete program for the concert at Plymouth follows: "Come, Thou, Oh Come!"  Bach "Glory to God in the Highest"  Pergolesi "Improperia"  Palestrina "Ecce Ian Nactis"  Chadwick "Dainty, Fine, Sweet Nymph"  Morley Song from Ossian's "Fingal"  Brahms "Choour des Chameliers from becca'"  Re-Frank "Chant de Guerre"  Schmitt "To All You Ladies Now on Hand"  Allcott "Come Again, Sweet Love"  Dowland "Chorus of the Faithful from 'Paradise Lost'"  Bubois