THESES FOR SUSAN ANTHONY POTTER PRIZES DUE ON MAY 1

One of $100 Open to All Students in University or Radcliffe and One of $50 to Undergraduates

Two Susan Anthony Potter Prizes in comparative literature and one in Spanish literature are now open to competitors. One of the prizes in comparative literature is of $100 value and is to be awarded to the best thesis by any student, graduate or undegraduate in the University or in Radcliffe College. Any subject in the field of comparative literature which is approved by the chairman of the department may be used. The second prize of $50 is restricted to undergraduates of Harvard College and must be written on subjects concerning the Middle Ages or the Rennaissance. All these for the prizes must be submitted to the chairman of the Department of Comparative Literature on or before May 1, 1922.

The third prize is one of $75 which is offered annually for the best essay on a subject dealing with Spanish literature of the Golden Age. Manuscripts for the competition, which is open to all undergraduates of the University must be delivered at the office of the Secretary of the Faculty, University 9, addressed to Professor A. F. Whittem, on or before May 1, 1922