COMMITTEE ON ANNUAL SILVER BAY CONFERENCE ANNOUNCED

Meeting of Eastern Colleges Will be Held at Silver Bay, N. Y., From June 15-23--Thirty-Three on University Committee

Chairman Corliss Lamont '24 announced last night the choice of the committee on the thirty-seventh annual conference of eastern college men to be held this year at Silver Bay, from June 15 to June 23. This time is a week earlier than that of the conference last year, the change being made so that the conference will not interfere with the summer plans of the delegates.

The object of the conference is to discuss social, religious, and economic problems of the day. A series of lectures will be given by men prominent in these fields.

The program of the conference includes arrangements for recreation and exercise for the delegates, such as baseball, tennis, track, swimming and mountain climbing. The mornings will be occupied by discussion groups and platform meetings, but the afternoons will be given over to the sports mentioned above.

The following is--the committee:

1922. -- D. F. Cameron, Richard Chute, Mitchell Gratwick, C. W. Phelps, R. B. Smith.

1923.--G. G. Benedict, W. C. Bennett, C. K. Cummings Jr., J. R. Flather, J. G. Flint, C. H. Hawes, M. P. Lichauco, W. K. Shaw Jr., P. E. Wilson.

1924.--Noratio Bigelow Jr., R. S. Bowers, A. J. Byington Jr., W. E. Crosby Jr., J. D. Du Bois, J. U. Harris, R. S. Hubbard Jr., D. S. Parker, F. A. O. Schwarz, R. H. Sears, W. L. White.

1925.--T. D. Blake 2d, G. D. Braden, F. G. Cleveland, Gardiner Cowles Jr., G. D. Dorman, Sterling Dow, J. B. Field, Jefferson Fletcher, G. B. Johnson.