ELECT R. R. HIGGINS '22 STUDENT COUNCIL HEAD

Nominations for Undergraduate Union Committee Made-Approve Appointment of Several University and Freshman Managers

At a meeting of the Student Council last night, Richard Chute '22 resigned voluntarily from the position of president of the body in order to be able to give more time to his studies. Richard Robertson Higgins '22 of Winchester, formerly secretary, was elected to take his place for the remainder of the year, while Haven Parker '22 of South Lancaster was elected to fill Higgins' position of secretary.

The Council approved the appointment of several University and Freshman managers as well as the award of insignia to the members of the University squash team, but the action of the Athletic Committee is needed in order to sanction these.

The nominations of the present Undergraduate Committee of the Union for next year's Undergraduate Committee were presented to the Council by R. K. Kane '22, Vice-President of the Union, and were accepted. The date of election will be announced later. The complete list of nominees is as follows:

1923 (two to be elected)

Charles Kimball Cummings Jr., of Boston.

James Arnold Pulsford, of South Orange, N. J.

Henry Hazen Reed, of New York, N. Y.

Sheridan Logan, of Saint Joseph, Mo.

1924 (two to be elected)

Barklie McKee Henry, of Rosemont, Pa.

Henry Adams LaFarge, of Mount Carmel, Conn.

John Corliss Lamont, of Englewood, N. J.

Howard Lewis Parker, of Detroit, Mich.

1925 (one to be elected)

Benjamin Franklin Rice-Bassett, of New York, N. Y.

Howard Parker Sharp, of Pittsburg, Pa.