ONE AT A TIME

There are only three weeks more before the divisionals and with not a few men staying in Cambridge through the vacation to study for them, the question of more time frequently arises. Four courses with the regular quota of reports and quizzes keep a man reasonably occupied, particularly if he has outside activities of any sort. Yet many men, unable to take advantage of the recent three course ruling, are obliged to do all the reviewing for the most important examinations of their college career in addition to regular work.

The chief causes of distraction from study for divisionals are the required quizzes and monthly reports which many courses demand. They cannot be disregarded, yet coming, as many of them do, at the end of April and beginning of May they form an interruption which seems rather needless. If the arrangement, already adopted in some courses, permitting Seniors to postpone their regular work, and to combine it with the later requirements, were made general, nothing would be lost and the re-apportioned time would prove a blessing to many men who must try to cover two fields at once, at the expense of both.