PISTOL TEAM TO REPRESENT R. O. T. C. AGAIN THIS YEAR

Only Students of Military Science Are Eligible--Practice Held Daily at Waverly--Truck to Take Men Out

According to the plan which was first put into effect last year, the R. O. T. C. has decided to organize a pistol team for matches, to be scheduled later, with the R. O. T. C.'s of other universities. The team will be under the direction of Major E. M. Parker of the United States Army and the Military Science department. This will not be an official University team since only students of Military Science are eligible, and therefore Freshmen will not be debarred from competition in the matches. Practice is now being held daily on the range at Waverley. A truck will take men to the range every hour during the afternoon, beginning at 2 o'clock. The arrangements are such that men leaving at 2 o'clock can return at 3 o'clock with the truck, which will then take another group to the range. Pistola and ammunition will be provided by the Government. Matches have already been scheduled with six universities, including Cornell, and Yale, and Princeton, as well as several others which will be added later on.