WORKSHOP IN FOUR PLAYS

Will Present, Under Direction of Professor Baker, One-Act Pieces Tonight--To Begin at 8 o'Clock in Agassiz

The 47 Workshop, under the direction of Professor G. P. Baker '87, will present four one-act plays in private performances at Agassiz House, Radcliffe, tonight and Friday night at 8 o'clock. The plays which will be given are, in the order of their presentation, "The Hard Heart," by M. G. Kister ocC.; "The Mourner," by James Mahoney 1G.; "Nothing At All," by Miss Isabelle W. Lawrence; and "The Reception," by Miss Anne F. Wilson. All these plays were written by students of English 47 or English 47a.

The four parts which were undecided when the casts were announced recently have been assigned. J. C. Murphy '25 will play the part of the second guard, in "The Hard Heart," and Murphy, G. H. Code '18, and C. H. Morgan '24 will play the parts of the three cowled mutes in "The Mourner." R. O. Rasch '23 has been appointed stage-manager. S. R. McCandless 1S.A. is stage electrician. Miss Pauline Hapgood is in charge of costumes, with Miss Ruth Stone managing the properties.

Unless there is an exceptional demand, these plays will not be given again after Friday, but it is possible that the Workshop will present another play in the middle of May.

Members must return cooperation cards before tickets can be issued.