PLAN TO BRING BACK INTEREST IN LACROSSE AT UNIVERSITY

Graduate Advisory Committee Appointed--Blackboard Talks Combined with Short Work-Outs Under Stadium

The new graduate advisory committee of lacrosse, which was recently appointed by the Athletic Committee, will attempt to bring the sport back to its former importance in the University.

"The Harvard teams in years gone by", said Mr. Paul Gustafson '12, a member of the new committee, "used to be the best in the country. They won the league championship for years in succession. The fact that Princeton has an official team this year after dropping lacrosse as a minor sport a number of years ago, proves that the interest in the sport is coming back among the colleges".

Coach Catton on Saturday gave his men a blackboard talk on lacrosse critics. As long as the weather prevents outdoor practice, this method of training will be resorted to on account of the proximity of the Princeton game. Short work-outs will also be held under the Stadium.

A new attack must be built during the remaining two weeks of practice before the spring trip. D. H. Treanor 3E.S., the only veteran of last year's attack, will report for practice today.