ONLY ONE TENTH OF $5000 QUOTA RAISED IN DRIVE

Has Contributed 30 Percent of Quota-College Next in Line-No Reports From Three Graduate Schools

As a result of yesterday's canvassing, the Louvain Library drive total passed the $500 mark.

The Divinity School is now in the lead with 30 percent of its quota raised while the College stands second. The graduates outside of the University, the law School, and the Business School follow with descending percentages in the order named. The Result of the Campaign in the Dental, Engineering, and Medical Schools have not as yet been tabulated.

The Committee will make a special effort to obtain a report from every collector by Saturday, and next week will be devoted to intensive work among the sections of the University which have not yet been reached by the previous canvassing.

Since all of the collectors have not yet reported to chairman C. D. Whidden '23, the present slow progress seems to be the result of incomplete canvassing. This condition the Committee will try to remedy with another letter to be sent out to all collectors within a day or two.