P. B. H. INFORMATION SERVICE OPEN TODAY

Will Furnish Data in Regard to Rooms and Room-Mates and Direct Men to Places for Further Information--Provision for Forwarding Mail

Phillips Brooks House Information Service; of which Lawrence Rose '23 is in charge, will be open for supplying information to new students at the University today and tomorrow from 8.30 to 5.30 o'clock. All possible information concerning rooms and room-mates will be furnished and men will be directed to the correct places for further data in regard to University work or life. For this purpose there will be at Phillips Brooks House two members of the College, one Law School man, and one student in the Graduate School who is an instructor in the University.

There are still many rooms left in the 425 rooming houses concerning which the Information Service, under the direction of M. H. Harris '24, obtained full data in regard to light, ventilation, furnishings, building, and environment. A list of apartments with housekeeping facilities is also available.

Provision has been made for new students who have not yet secured rooms and who wish to leave their baggage at Phillips Brooks House or have their mail directed there.