SEASON TICKETS NOW ON SALE AT H. A. A. FOR $5

Admit Owner to All Athletic Events on Soldiers Field Except Yale and Princeton Contests and Dartmouth Football--May Not be Transferred

The H. A. A. now has on sale ticket books at $5.00 apiece which will allow the holder to attend all athletic events at Soldiers Field during the year 1922-23 except the Yale and Princeton contests and the Dartmouth football game. The book also admits the owner to membership in either the Weld or the Newell Boat Club on registration at the Boat House and payment of the required locker fee.

The ticket book must be presented with the coupon corresponding to the number of the event as announced attached.

If lost, mislaid or stolen, it will not be replaced; nor will any refund be made; and no unused or surplus portion will be redeemed. When requested to do so, the owner must identify himself by signature or otherwise.

If presented for admission by any other person than the owner, the ticket will be forfeited and the owner may be denied the privilege of purchasing tickets on application for all games there after.

In order to give all members of the University ample opportunity to put in ticket applications and to buy tickets the H. A. A. office will stay open for the next few weeks until 9 o'clock at night. The office will open at 9 A. M.