WILL START SERIES OF RADCLIFFE ENDOWMENT FUND WEEKLY LECTURES

ALL EXCEPT ONE TO BE HELD IN SANDERS THEATRE

A course of eight lectures to be given by University professors and associate professors now offering courses at Radcliffe College has been announced as beginning next month under the auspices of the Radcliffe endowment fund. It will be held on eight consecutive Monday afternoons at 4.30 o'clock from February 19 to April 9 inclusive, and all lectures will be delivered in Sanders Theatre except the one on March 12, which will be in the New Lecture Hall.

The list of lectures follows:

February 19.-- John Livingston Lowes '03, Professor of English, "The Noblest Monument of English Prose."

February 26.--George Howard Parker, '87, Professor of Zoology and Director of the Zoological Laboratory, "Human Inheritance from a Biological Standpoint."

March 5.--Frank William Taussig '79, Henry Lee Professor of Economics, "Social Classes and Social Duties."

March 12.--George Harold Edgell '09, Associate Professor of Fine Arts, and Dean of the Faculty of Architecture, "Leonardo da Vinci and the Beginning of Modern Painting" with illustrations by the stereopticon.

March 19.--Herbert Sidney Langfeld, Assistant Professor of Psychology, "Measurement of Intelligence."

March 26.--Jeremiah Denis Matthias Ford '94, Smith Professor of the French and Spanish Languages, "Hispanic America."

April 2.--Charles Homer Haskins '08, Gurney Professor of History and Political Science and Dean of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, "The Mediaeval Student."

April 9.--Archibald Thompson Davison '06, Associate Professor of Music, Organist and Choirmaster, "Folk-Song" with illustrations by Harvard and Radcliffe students.

Checks and applications for course tickets, at ten dollars each, may be sent at any time to Mrs. K. J. Bartlett, 603 Boylston street, Boston. On January 24, applications will be filled and tickets will go on sale at: Radcliffe Endowment Fund Headquarters, 603 Boylston street: Herrick's, Copley square: Amee Brothers', Brattle street; Radcliffe office. 10 Garden street, and at the Harvard Cooperative Society.