UNION TO GIVE FIRST MOVING PICTURE SHOW

Entertainment Tonight at 7.30 o'Clock to Include All Types of Pictures--Vinton Chapin '23 to Award Billiard, Pool and Tennis Tournament Prizes

At 7.30 o'clock this evening the Union will give its first moving picture entertainment in the Living Room for members and their guests who are not students in the University. The program for this evening will consist of various types of pictures, and an effort will be made to ascertain the particular character of picture which the audience prefers.

The program as announced includes the following pictures: "Golf", a slow action analysis; "Growing Flowers", a fast action analysis; a cartoon comedy, "A Ruler of Men", by O. Henry, and a Buster Keaton comedy, "Now or Never".

Music will be provided during the showing of the pictures, and between the films Vinton Chapin '23, Vice-President of the Union, will award the prizes to the winners of the pool and billiard tournament and the tennis tournament held last fall. The chess tournament has not yet been completed, rendering it impossible to award the prize at this time.

The showing of pictures in the Union is experimental in its nature, and this policy will be followed in the future, only if the members are in favor of such a plan. The purpose of these moving picture entertainments, it was stated, is not to supplant lectures.