Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

COACH MARTIN AND CAPT. BURKE WILL ADDRESS '26 MASS MEETING

Plans for Annual Interdormitory Meet Will be Discussed-Three Teams to Compete for Trophy

A Freshman track mass meeting, which will be held this evening in the Smith Halls Common Room at 7 o'clock, will be addressed by Coach Martin and Captain J. W. Burke '23, who desire to find out what material is available in the Freshman class. W. J. Bingham '16, who just returned from England where he has been arranging for a meet with Oxford and Cambridge, will also speak to the candidates. The plans which will be discussed at this meeting pertain to the annual interdormitory meet next Monday on the board track at Soldiers Field. Every member of the class is eligible for this meet, and the men will be divided up for the three teams: Gore, Smith, and Standish. The points will count towards the interdormitory cup which is awarded in the spring.