The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

CRIMSON STICKMEN TO ENCOUNTER ELIS

Coach Claflin Emphasizes Need of Quick Starting in Practice Sessions This Week-Will Hold Work-Out This Afternoon

University hockey practice this afternoon will see the last of a week of strenuous preparation for the contest with Yale tomorrow night at the New Haven Arena. The emphasis during practice sessions since the Princeton game has been laid on quickness in getting started and on alertness in following the puck, two elements in which the Crimson sextet seemed woefully lacking against the Orange and Black. The Eli team is stronger than it has been for some years past, but the work of the Crimson skaters during, the last week has been of a most encouraging sort, with every member of the squad in excellent condition.

Coach Wanamaker has at his command one of the beat squads to report for a Yale hockey team in many years. Last season the Elis were handicapped by a lack of outstanding stars about whom a team could be built. This year, however, a strong team has been developed around Captain Bulkley at left wing, Scott, strong center of last year's Freshman team, who made five goals in Yale's 13 to 0 defeat of the American School of Osteopathy last Saturday, and O'Hearn, who is rated as one of the foremost hockey players in the country.