Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

SPECIAL SPEAKERS TO CONDUCT SERVICES IN APPLETON THIS WEEK

THE REVEREND S.A. ELIOT '84 FIRST ON LIST

Beginning today and continuing through Saturday special speakers will conduct the regular morning services in Appleton Chapel at 8.45 o'clock. The practice of inviting Officers of Instruction, members of the Board of Overseers, Fellows of the College and other prominent men connected with the University, to conduct morning services at Appleton Chapel immediately after the Christmas vacation, was adopted in 1921 and has been continued since.

The speakers are as follows:

Today-The Reverend Samuel Atkins Ellot '84, A.M., D.D., LL.D., President of the American Unitarian Association, Boston.

Tomorrow,-Mr. Henry Pennypacker '88, A.B., Chairman of the Committee on Admission to Harvard College.

Friday, January 5,-Professor William Bennett Munro '99, Ph.D., LL.B., LL.D., Professor of Municipal Government.

Saturday, January 6,-Dr. Edward Hickling Bradford '69, A.M., M.D., Overseer of Harvard College and Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Emeritus.