RAIN BRINGS NO BALM TO FISHER'S TIRED CHARGES

COACHES PREPARE FOR EXPECTED AERIAL ATTACK TOMORROW

The wet weather yesterday drove Coach Fisher and his men into the cage until very late in the afternoon when a brief snappy signal drill was held on the outfield of the baseball diamond. Today teams A and B will only go through kicking practice and a short signal work-out in order to be all primed to face Holy Cross tomorrow before the largest crowd that ever packed the Stadium for an October game.

Although the weather was unfavorable yesterday, Coach Fisher did not let up on the strenuous work he has been giving team A but rather increased it even in the cramped quarters of the cage. The second team was called in early and continuous dummy scrimmaging, first with team A and then with team B, was kept up until almost dark.

Following this indoor work, teams A and B lined up for 20 minutes on the baseball field and practiced punting and defences against long forward passes such as Holy Cross is rumored to have in its bag.

Coach Fisher made one or two shifts in the team A lineup throughout the afternoon, but at the conclusion of the practice he had not yet decided the exact starting combination for tomorrow. The line will probably remain unchanged from last week but the backfield starters are still a matter of speculation, depending largely on whether the minor injuries of some will have been cleared up by today so that they can take part in the signal drill.