BUSINESS SCHOOL WILL OPEN TWO COURSES FREE TO PUBLIC

Traffic Management and Latin-American Markets Are Added

Two half courses in Traffic Management and Latin-American Markets are now open to the public without charge under the terms of the will of George H. Leatherbee '82. Men who are properly qualified to undertake a systematic study of the subjects involved and who are prepared to do the work of the courses may be enrolled by application at the office of the Business School. The present courses will last until January 22, 1924.

The course in Traffic Management will be held Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 3.30 to 5 o'clock and will be conducted by Professor W. J. Cunningham and others to assist men who are to become traffic managers of industrial concerns or who intend to enter the traffic department of railroad service. Several lectures on the principles of rate-making will be given by E. J. Rich Commerce Counsel, Associated Industries of Massachusetts.

Professor G. B. Roorback will give the course on Latin-American Markets and Trade from 11 to 12 o'clock on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. The course plans to bring out the characteristics of Latin-America, including the West Indies and Mexico.