MUSEUMS OPEN TO PUBLIC

Announces Hours of Admittance to All University Collections--Glass Flowers May be Seen Daily

The various museums of the University are now open to the public without charge on the days and at the hours following:

The Museums of Comparative Zoology and Botany and the Ware Collection of Blaschka Glass Models of Plants and Flowers, all week-days except holidays from 9 until 5 o'clock and on Sundays from 1 until 5 o'clock.

The Mineralogical Museum, and also the Geological Museum are open all week-days, except holidays from 9 until 5 o'clock and on Sundays from 1 until 5 o'clock.

The Peabody Museum of Archaeology will be open week-days, except Christmas and the Fourth of July from 9 until 5 o'clock and Sundays from 1 until 5 o'clock.

The Germanic Museum will be open to visitors all week-days, holidays excepted, from 9 until 5 o'clock and on Sundays from 1 until 5 o'clock.

The Semitic Museum will be open all week-days except holidays from 9 until 5 o'clock.

The Fogg Art Museum will be open all week-days except holidays from 9 until 5 o'clock and on Sundays from 12 until 5 o'clock.

The Social Museum will be open daily except Sundays and holidays from 8.45 until 5 o'clock and Saturdays from 8.45 until 1 o'clock.

The Botanic Garden will be open daily from sunrise to sunset.