CERCLE FRANCAIS OPENS FALL DRAMATIC SEASON

Will Present "Le Depute de Bombignac" in Fine Arts Theatre Today--Several Changes in Cast Made

The Cercle Francais will give its first dramatic production of the academic year at 2.15 this afternoon in the Fine Arts' Theatre, Boston.

The play, which will be performed this afternoon for the first time by the Cercle Francais, is "Le Depute de Bombignac," a three act comedy by Alexander Bisson.

The play deals chiefly with the adventures of a gay young Count who, tired of married life in his castle, seeks Paris and returns home, after a short fling at batchelor life, only to find himself in serious straights both domestically and politically.

There have been several changes made in the cast of this afternoon's play, and M. Andre Perrin, coach of the production announced last night the following revised list of the characters of the play: de Chantelour  J. D. Lodge '25 Painteau  F. H. Buhler '25 de Movard  J. R. Robinson '25 des Vergettes  H. F. Potter '24 Un Laquais  Ernest Iselin '26 Marquise de Cernois  Miss Elizabeth Beal Helene de Chantelour  Miss Ethel Thayer Renee do Cernois  Miss Emily Sears Julie  Miss Helen Grew

Tickets for this performance this afternoon may be obtained at Herrick's, the Copley Plaza, the University Bookstore, or from M. L. Stout '25, 22 Plympton street. The proceeds of the play will be given to the Rheims American Memorial Hospital.

Tomorrow afternoon, the Cercle Francais will produce three one-not plays under the same auspices and on Friday evening the fail dramatic season will close with a second performance of "Le Depute de Bombignac."