SOPHOMORES HAVE LAST CHANCE TO MAKE CRIMSON

CANDIDATES CALLED OUT FOR ALL THREE DEPARTMENTS

Sophomores will have their last chance to compete for a position on the CRIMSON board at a meeting next Wednesday evening at 7 o'clock, when all Sophomore candidates for the business, news, and photographic departments will meet in the CRIMSON offices on Plympton Street. Heretofore, there have always been three competitions, but this policy has been changed and the final competitions in the business, news, and photographic departments, which are open to the members of the class of 1926, will begin at the meeting next Wednesday evening.

This competition will be 11 weeks in length, ending February 27 or a day or two later. There will be no work during the Christmas vacation and the work will be lightened during the mid-year examination period.

At the meeting next Wednesday the president of the CRIMSON will first address all the candidates, briefly explaining the paper's purpose, general methods of work, and what is expected of each candidate. The men will then separate into three groups, business, news, and photographic. The work of each competition will be explained in detail to the respective groups of candidates by the business manager, managing editor, and photographic chairman.

It is very essential that all candidates report at the first meeting on Wednesday inasmuch as it will furnish the best opportunity of learning thoroughly the details of the competition and allow each candidate to get a strong start.