BUSINESS SCHOOL DELEGATION TO ATTEND SHOE CONVENTION

Will Have Booth Where Data Will be Furnished on Shoe Industry

At the request of the National Shoe Retailers' Association nine men from the second class and three members of the staff of the Bureau of Business Research will attend the annual convention of that association at Chicago from February 11 to 14.

For the past two years the Bureau has compiled a bulletin of operating expenses in the retail shoe stores and has presented this data at the convention.

The Harvard delegation is given a booth on the convention floor where the men answer questions regarding their report, and work out industrial problems from the statistics which the dealers give them. Last year the Harvard men took care of 500 such cases besides answering innumerable questions about the shoe business in general.

Those who will go to the convention this winter are Mr. M. P. McNair '16, Instructor in Marketing, Mr. Richard Lennihan, Assistant Director of the Bureau, Mr. C. E. Frasler '18, office manager of the Bureau, and the following second year men: J. C. Bancroft, E. R. Broenniman, W. A. Buck, D. F. Cameron, G. E. Donovan, A. B. Gunnarson, A. J. Johnson, J. A. Leighton, and G. M. Sugden.