SENIOR CLASS TO ELECT NEXT WEEK

Nominating Committee Announces Rules Governing Eligibility of Seniors to Cast Ballots

In accordance with the provisions of the Senior class constitution, the election of the Senior class officers, with the exception of the secretary and the class committees, will be held in Sever Hall on Wednesday, December 12, it was learned last night from C. B. Cooper '24, chairman of the recently appointed nominating committee.

At this time the first, second, and third marshals, the treasurer, orator, ivy orator, poet, odist, and chorister will be elected.

Second Election December 18

The remaining class officers,-- the secretary, two members-at-large of the class committee, the five members of the Senior Album Committee, and the seven members of the Class Day Committee will be chosen at a second election, to be held on Tuesday, December 18.

The Class Committee will consist of the three marshals and the treasurer, elected on December 12, together with the secretary and the two members-at-large of the Class Committee to be chosen on December 18.

Lists to be Published Monday

On Monday, December 10, the list of nominees for the first election will be published, and at the same time a provisional list of the men eligible to vote in both elections will be posted in the following places: Phillips Brooks House, Sever Hall, Memorial Hall, the Union, and the Crimson Building. The rules of eligibility are as follows:

"The members of the Class of 1924 shall be:

"(a) All men who are candidates for the degree of A. B. or S. B. in 1924.

"(b) All men who have received or will receive their degrees as of the Class of 1924.

"(c) All men who are fourth year special students."

Men in the University who entered college with the Class of 1924 and whose names are not included on any of the posted lists of voters, may petition to the nominating committee for the right to vote in the coming elections. To receive such petitions, the nominating committee will hold daily office hours at a time to be definitely announced on Friday.