CHOOSE COMMITTEES FOR CLASS OF 1925

Membership in Business Department to be Open to Competition--Candidates to Meet Next Monday in Randolph

The chairman of the Business Committee of the Sophomore Blue Book, members of the Editorial Committee, and the chairman, sub-chairmen, and members of the Dinner Committee were appointed yesterday by the Executive Board of the Class of 1925. Lawrence Morris of New York, N. Y. was appointed chairman of the Business Committee and Gardner Cowles of Des Moines, Iowa, was appointed chairman of the Dinner Committee instead of Josiah Humphrey Child of Westwood, whose resignation was accepted by the Executive Board. Malcolm Whelen Greenough of Boston and George Saltonstall Mumford of Chestnut Hill were made sub-chairmen of the Dinner Committee.

No appointments, other than those of chairmen, were made in the business department of the Blue Book and membership to this department will be open to competition. The five candidates securing the most advertising will be selected to the board. Candidates for this department will meet at 7.15 o'clock next Monday in Randolph 44. The editorial board of the Blue Book will also meet in Randolph 44 at 7.15 o'clock Monday evening.

The complete personnel of the two committees follows:

Editorial Committee.--Chairman, Willis Paine Beal of Boston; Jackson Martin Bruce of Milwaukee, Wis., Charles Jesse Child of Cambridge, Joseph Kinney Collins of Dorchester, William Palmer Dixon of New York, N. Y., John Huston Finley Jr. of New York, N. Y., John Lee Mahin Jr. of New York, N. Y.

Dinner Committee.--Chairman, Gardner Cowles of Des Moines, Iowa; sub-chairmen, Malcolm Whelen Greenough of Boston, George Saltonstall Mumford of Chestnut Hill; Edward Mauran Beals Jr. of Boston, Walter Scott Blanchard of Concord, Alden Briggs of Brookline, Henri de Castellani of Paris, France, Philip Wigglesworth Chase of Milton, Alfred Codman Jr. of Boston, Lewis Mills Gibb of New York, N. Y., Robert Haydock Hallowell Jr. of Milton, John William Hammond of West Roxbury, John Rodman Hooker of San Mates, California, Sylvester Baker Kelley of Reading, James Jap Mapes of New York, N. Y. Charles Lawrence Peirson of Essex Fells, N. J., Henry Stanley Pinkham of Newton, Adolf Walter Samborski of Westfield, Eric Sandquist of Concord. N. H., Howard Parker Sharp of Pittsburgh, Pa., Augustus Ledyard Smith 3rd of Milwaukee, Wis., Percy Davis Trafford of Short Hills, N. J.