Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

ADVERTISING TALK POSTPONED

No Meeting to Take Place Tonight--Plan One Next Tuesday

There will be no advertising talk tonight in the series which is being conducted under the auspices of the CRIMSON and the Lampoon. A meeting is planned, however, for next Tuesday night, when it is hoped that either Mr. Heyworth Campbell, art director of "Vogue" and "Vanity Fair", or Mr. M. H. Smith '02, New England Manager for the Curtis Publishing Company, will be able to speak.

There have been two talks so far in the series which is being conducted under the personal supervision of Mr. P.M. Hollister '13, a member of the firm of Barton, Durstine, and Osborne. In the first talk, which was held on February 13, Mr. R. S. Durstine, a Princeton graduate, spoke on "The Function of the Advertising Agency", while in the second talk on, February 27, Mr. W. A. Dwiggins who is one of America's foremost book designers, spoke on "Advertising Typography".