Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

CRIMSON FIVE UP AGAINST BROWN

Captain Joslyn of Brown Out Because of Injuries Received in Previous Game--Mitchell Expected to Star

The University basketball squad will leave Cambridge this afternoon at 2.30 o'clock for Providence, for the contest with Brown this evening. Nine men will go down for the game.

On the University team captain Gordon has proved himself the surest point-gainer. Since the season began he has led the scoring and his ability was well shown in the game which the University took from M. I. T. last Saturday night when he scored 16 of the University's 28 points.

Brown defeated M. I. T. on February 17 by the score of 34-20, piling up four more points than the University did against the same opponent. Captain Joslyn, l.g., and Mitchell, l.f., were the stars of the game. Captain Joslyn, however, injured his knee in the later game on February 21 with Union College, in which the Brown five was defeated by the score of 29-23, and it is not certain that he will be able to play tonight.

The University men making the trip are Black, Gordon, Lowenthal, McElroy, McLeish, Miller, Rudofsky, Samborski, and Scully.