Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

Former Harvard President Bacow, Maria Ressa to Receive Honorary Degrees at Commencement

‘A’ Game: How Harvard Recruits its Student-Athletes

Interim Harvard President Alan Garber Takes the Political Battle to Washington

FRESHMAN DORMITORIES TIED IN WINTER SPORTS

Standish Winner in Hockey, Gore in Wrestling and Smith in Track--Four Additional Competitions Still Remain Undecided

With three of the seven Freshman dormitory winter sports competitions completed, each of the three dormitories is tied with the other two for first place. Of the three, each has thus far won the championship of one sport, gained second place in another, and finished last in a third.

In the hockey championship, which was won by Standish Hall, the final standing is as follows:   Won  Lost  Points Standish  4  1  5 Gore  2  1  3 Smith  0  4  1

In wrestling, which was won by Gore, the teams stand:   Points Gore  14 Smith  9 Standish  8 Smith won the track championship, the standing being:   Points Smith  5 Standish  3 Gore  1

The final ratings in the three sports is as follows:   Hockey  Wrestling  Track Standish  5  1  3 Gore  3  5  1 Smith  1  3  5

Squash, basketball, indoor baseball, and the numeral men's competition remain to be decided.