GLEE CLUB WILL SING IN YARD THIS MONTH

Singers to Stand on Steps of Widener--Audience Will Join in Rendering College Song at End of Concerts

The University Glee Club, according to its custom of the past few years, will sing on the steps of Widener Library on three Tuesday evenings during the month of May, the 8th, the 15th, and the 22nd. At 7 o'clock the members of the club will gather on the steps and will sing under the direction of Dr. A. T. Davison. Following the program by the Glee Club, Dr. Davison will lead all members of the University and public in the singing of the college songs.

The interest taken in these concerts in the Yard has been so marked that this year the words to the college songs will be printed on programs which will be distributed among those listening to the singing.

The programs of the Glee Club selections for each of the Yard concerts follow: TUESDAY, MAY 8 Harvard Hymn,  Paine Adoramus Te,  Palestrina Russian Folk Songs: Song of the Lifeboat Men Fireflies At Father's Door Adieu, Sweet Amarillis,  Wilbye Bedouin Song,  Foote TUESDAY, MAY 15 Harvard Hymn,  Paine We Praise Thee,  Schvedov British Folk Songs: Bonnie Dundee (Scottish) Lament for Owen Roe O'Neill The Hundred Pipers (Scottish) Fire, Fire, My Heart,  Morley Hallelujah Chorus, From the "Mount of Olivers",  Beethoven TUESDAY, MAY 22 Harvard Hymn,  Paine Integer Vitae,  Flemming Pirate Song,  Gilbert Break Forth, O Beautous Heavnly Light,  Bach Drake's Drum,  Coleridge Taylor