WILL DISCUSS FOREIGN POLICIES OF THE LESSER NATIONS THIS EVENING

REPRESENTATIVES OF NINE COUNTRIES TO BE PRESENT

The Harvard International Assembly will discuss the foreign policies of several of the lesser nati9ns of the world at its meeting of the Liberal Club, 66 Winthrop Street, tonight at 7.30 o'clock, to which all members of the University are invited. The Assembly has considered on previous occasions the foreign policies of Great Britain, France, and Germany, and consequently, it will confine itself on this occasion to the lesser nations. The speeches of the members of the Assembly have been limited to five minutes with the purpose of leaving time for non members to speak.

Nine Nations Represented Tonight

Although there are 21 nations in the organization, only nine will be represented tonight; V. S. Phen 2G., China; G. F. Jentsch 2G., Austria; C. S. Pezas 1G., Greece; G. N. Tanikawa 1G., Japan; B. G. Ohlin 1G., Sweden; Said Dabbus, Turkey; Zygmut Rudolph, Poland; Sigrud sT.S., Norway; Jules Roman, Belgium. The representative of Great Britain, G. H. Guttridge 1G., is to be chairman of the evening.

The Assembly will consider revision of its constitution after the discussion and will elect members to the Secretariat for the coming year.