TO ARRANGE THREE TOURS IN EUROPE FOR STUDENTS

Institute of International Education Will Arrange for Parties to Travel in France, Italy, and Elsewhere

Three distinct tours will be the feature of the plans for travel abroad which have been arranged by the Institute of International Education for this summer. This will be the third year that the Institute has organized these expeditions, in the membership of which 66 colleges were represented last summer.

This year one tour has been arranged which will include Italy, another which is to take in France, and a third, an Art Students' Tour, has been particularly designed to cover the great galleries, churches, and palaces of Europe, including Belgium, Holland, and England.

The purpose of the Institute of International Education in arranging these tours is entirely non-commercial according to Dr. Hamilton Holt, a member of the Institute's Board of 'Advisors. "The students' tours have been organized", he declared, "to meet a double need: the need for travel as a broadening and vitalizing element in the education of our young men and women, and the need for travel as a means of establishing a closer intellectual relationship between the youth of America and of other countries".