The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

IMPROVED CRIMSON NINE FACES PROVIDIENCE TODAY

VISITORS HAVE WON FIVE GAMES AND LOST TEN

With Owen on the mound and a line-up greatly strengthened by the return of Clark to his position in center field, the University baseball team will face the aggressive Providence College nine this afternoon at 3 o'clock on Soldiers Field. The presence of Owen in the box will greatly add to the Crimson's batting power, in that the batting order will not taper off at the end to weak hitters. Norris will start at first.

Visitors Have Had Bad Luck

The visitors have been only partially successful this year, winning but five of their 15 games. Succumbing to Yale in the first contest of the season, Providence came back with an overwhelming 18 to 1 victory over Clarke University. Holy Cross was too strong, however, but Lowell Tech and Colby both fell by narrow margins. Boston College, Brown, Villanova, and Middlebury all took advantage of a mid-season slump, defeating Providence without any difficulty The team came back later, winning over Lowell Tech and Norwich, and although the last three games have been defeats, the nine has shown a steady improvement.

The team has been built around five veterans, Holland, Seig, McGee, Beck; and McCafferey, the latter of whom has been on the pitching staff for three years.