The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

SMITH HALLS WINS SPRING INTERDORMITORY TITLE

Leads Gore by Four Points but Latter Is Ahead in Total for Year-Standish Is in Last Place

With the results of the Freshman interdormitory spring sports season completely tabulated, Smith Halls has scored a total of 25 points in the seven events to Gore's 21 and Standish's 17, winning the spring championship by four points. Smith won its victory by leading the other dormitories in four sports, while Gore collected only two first places, and Standish was victorious only in handball.

Smith's victory is her first one this year, as Gore won the fall competition, and Standish the winter. Smith was in second place both times.

As a result of the fall and winter competitions, Gore led by the large margin of 12 points over Smith and Standish which were tied at 53 points each. Despite Smith's victory in the spring, therefore, Gore's grand total of 86 points puts her above her rivals. Smith is second with 78 and Standish trails with 70.

The point standing of the dormitory teams are as follows: Fall   Gore  Smith  Standish Totals  45  28  26 Winter   Gore  Smith  Standish Totals  20  25  27 Fall and winter total  65  53  53 Spring   Gore  Smith  Standish Rowing  5  1  3 Baseball  1  5  3 Track  1  5  3 Tennis  3  5  1 Handball  3  1  5 Sculling  5  3  1 Numeral men  3  5  1   -  -  - Totals  21  26  17 Year's Total  86  78  70