ENROLMENT PROBLEM WILL BE SUBJECT FOR DEBATE

PRESIDENT LOWELL EXPECTED TO INCLUDE SUBJECT IN REPORT

Limitation of enrolment in Harvard will be the subject under discussion in the Debating Union tomorrow night. The debate, the second of the year, will be held in the Faculty Room of the Union at 7.30, and will be open to all students in the University.

The wording of the question is as follows: "Resolved: That enrolment in Harvard College should be limited by a change in scholastic requirements for entrance." The speakers for the affirmative, J. D. Du Bois '24 and Corliss Lamont 24, will present a plan which E. St. R. Reynal '24 and Oliver La Farge '24 will oppose. It is also possible that the negative will choose to propose an alternative plan.

After the four main speeches have been delivered, the floor will be open to discussion by members of the Debating Union and visitors. A vote will be taken at the close of the discussion.

Following immediately upon the publication tomorrow evening of President Lowell's annual report to the overseers, which is expected to deal with this same question, the debate tomorrow night will be of particularly timely interest. Those who speak will have the opportunity of discussing whatever recommendations the President's report may contain.